CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

All Things New and Old

Wow, it's been so crazy its amazing how fast this year has past. We've had so many things happen, sometimes it's hard to wrap my head around it all sometimes!

Well, first off we moved from big country house to a smaller city house, and that's when everything almost felt like things got outta control. If you hail from my age range of the old school Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory with Gene Wilder, you know that part where they go on the boat ride and that swirly swirl starts going and going and going. Yea, um well that's been our life.

First, we had all the holidays and the travel with it. Then my father in law got pnuemonia and that made his luekimia and prostate cancer go outta control, he ended up passing away about 2 months after he got sick in February 2011. At the time we were traveling every weekend to help jeff's mom and sister out and spend as much time as we could with G every weekend. After all that we decided it was best to move back to our big country house, it was best for our entire family AND I didn't realize how much I missed it, plus it had never sold, heck with everything we never even got to get it on the market. So we moved back home just 8 months after moving out (this made me wonder how people handle moving every 2 yrs or so, I feel sorry for them)!

So know my baby has started KINDERGARTEN, yes i wrote that in all caps, because i still can't believe it! i miss my cuddle bug time with him when he was in preschool and he would be so tired but wouldn't take a nap unless momma would lay down with him. (of course i would happily oblige ;D) He just started Taekwondo, yesterday was his first lesson, he is so excited and eager to learn. I'm truly liking how much he luvs school and class and all.

well, that's about what I can think of right now. I'll be back tomorrow, I'm trying to think of some ideas for different days for my blog like some wonderful blogs i follow.

Hope to see you back tomorrow!





yes - if you can't tell he is our world, lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!