CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Getting Back on Track

Well, it's been over a year now since I started that "blog" thing, and after two posts I petered out. Yes, that's me unfortunately! BUT i stumbled across a wonderful blog that had a link to a tutorial and free templates. and i thot that would make it so much appealing to me (you know there IS a reason this blog is called All That Glitter ;D). so in true Michelle fashion i shall start again .....tomorrow, lol! seriously i will post a new one tomorrow. there is so much going on, so much that has happened, and i'm getting my crafting and decorating mojo back after a self-imposed 6 yr hiatus (thats a whole other blog).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!