CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

all that is new

Well I have decided to try this blog thing, I do hope it works out. I love to follow my friends blogs and take a peek into what is happening with them.

First the blog name - "all that glitter" is simply bcuz the more it glitters the more i luv it! i become mesmerized by it! plus i luv to do crafts and scrapbooking so i figure it goes great!

We are right in the middle of moving into my childhood home and making it ours. We've had so much fantastic help it is amazing! i can nowhelp other people paint, i was taught how to paint!

This has been such a fantastic journey and continues to be so that i cannot wait until we are in our (stolen phrase from a friend) "new old home" (thanks Katelyn) permenantly.

i will try and post pix of it soon and no i didnt take a before and after for comparison i really wish i had.

1 comments:

Jeri

Hi MW!
Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me! Can't wait to see all the fin stuff you're going to do to your house!
xoxo
Jeri

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!