CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

God's graces

Last night we (my momma, me, my sister and my neice) went to a lady's dinner put on at our church by our library staff. It was about how us a women are supposed to support and help our friends as are they with us. It was truely amazing and so touching. I am truely a blessed person beyond measure that I have so many friends that a great support system for me and I hope that I am with them.

I gather so much strength, wisdom, hope and example from them! God's graces have allowed me to have the ladies in my life that I do. On the way home I listening to "I Can Only Imagaine" by MercyMe. It was such a fitting end to the night. I can only hope that I will be able to stand and praise Him when I get there. By God's graces I WILL!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!