CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 29, 2013

Where do I start?

Hello friends.

The title of the post says it all, Where do I start? It's been so long since I posted I can't remember what has gone on and what hasn't.

There has been so much going on that it's crazy and to be honest I just don't know if I want to rehash it or just move on.

We have decided to close our home to fostering for good.

We're all ok, even better than ok. We've had so much support and love while making this decision it has been a life saver.

I was told we can either or blossom where we are. We decided to blossom, even a cactus blooms in the dessert.

We were in the dessert and I feel like we are starting to live normally again. I'm so tired of living with one foot in the past and one foot in the future. I'm so busy PLANNING I have forgotten how to live.

I'm relearning friends, and that is a marvelous feeling. I am living for the here and now. Planning is out the window.

No I'm not freaking out or having a midlife crisis, but I want to be able to remember other things than planning for the future, the what ifs, the maybes. I want to remember my experiences and relationships.

I will plan for the big things, but I will not spend my entire life planning for the maybes or what ifs anymore. I'm dealing with facts and happenings from now on.

Thank you to all the sweet friends and family that have helped make our decision easier.

Much Luv,
Michelle

2 comments:

Unknown

This is awesome cousin! !! You said it so beautifully. Glad you are taking time to smell the roses:) we love you

Amy of While Wearing Heels

I know what a difficult decision this was for you but you followed your heart and have made the best decision for you and your family.

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!