CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Monday and a lil extra

hello everyone!

how was ur w/e? great i hope, i felt very accomplished this w/e. I finished my craft room, my momma's and mil's momday pressies, two completed loads of laundry, cor's teacher appriciation gift, 2 GW donation boxes all on Saturday. We'll completely gloss over the fact that i did nothing but church, Michael's and Cor's church choir program Sunday, but we are getting more and more where we don't do anything unless we want to on Sundays, it's nice, i mean N-I-C-E, nice.

Menu O’ Wimp
Monday: Le Choy Sweet N Sour Chicken
Tuesday: Sewing Group (woo hoo) side dish of beans
Wednesday: Dinner at church
Thursday: Spegahti w/meatballs
Friday: Pork chops, sauted squash (from our garden woo hoo)
Saturday: Grilled steak, zuchini (from our garden can i get a holla?!)
Sunday: Momma's day and i REFUSE to cook, plus we are having a little cook out at my folks, lol.

check back tomorrow for Buckaroo's teacher apprecaition gift post, you won't want to miss it!
In His Luv & Wisdom,
michelle






1 comments:

Cristina Garay

That sweet N sour chicken is popping out at me! I've gotta make it someday!

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!