CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Looky Looky Looksie!!

Hey guys we had our first sewing group last night!! It was so much fun, we made a wristlet keychain. We had a nice potluck dinner and started to really make some friendships and build on ones that we have. The kids kept each other entertained and occupied, so they enjoyed themselves immensely (not to mention that they enjoyed their late bedtime!).We can't wait until our next meeting in April!


Isn't she a beauty?! Guess what some people are getting for Christmas?

Hope everyone has a wonderful midweek day!

In His Luv & Wisdom,
Michelle

1 comments:

Andrea

Hey there friend!! Thanks SO much AGAIN for the kind words you left on my blog...this time about my bathtub! You are TOO kind!!! p.s. I keep trying to follow you and it keeps kicking me out, I will try again soon!!
XOXO
Andrea

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!