CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12, 2012

Gobble Gobble Gobble {or That's Turkey Talk Right There!}

Hello Friends!!

Can you believe how close it is to Thanksgiving? I can't! It seems like just the other week it was July 4th!!! What are you doing for Thanksgiving? We are staying here and having Bubba Hubster's family over to my folks place where my family gathers for Thanksgiving. Last year (or really it could have been a couple years ago) we started doing a Thanksgiving Tablecloth. It's just a piece of fabric big enough to use as a tablecloth (we use it on the dessert table with clear oilcloth over it) with leaf shaped cut outs from a contrasting colored fabric. Everyone writes what they are thankful for that year and I sew them on. This will be the second year we've done it, so it will be awesome to look back this year and see what everyone wrote last year. Just do not use felt, the fabric markers will totally run, *this may or may not have happened to me, ahem*.

I was thinking of having something for little hands to do also since it gets dark early now. This was one of my ideas that I just lovethat I found and there's nothing for mom and dad to have to mess with taking home!


 
What are you planning?
 
Much Luv,
Michelle
 


1 comments:

Amy of While Wearing Heels

What a great tradition...assuming you are able to make it happen this year. You must be a very thoughtful hostess!

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!