CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2012

New Ways to menu Monday {aka I'm *totally* behind}

Hey friends!!

A little while back (I have no idea how far or close it's been CA-RAY-ZAY lately) I posted a new way we were gonna try to do Menu Mondays. Well, it *sorta* worked out although Buckeroo wanted nothing to do with the die game he wanted a football themed game. So what's a smitten momma to do? Well go back to the drawing board of course! So he thought about plays and we game them names and I attached them to each item that would make up a dinner. He would then make a play and I would then tell him what he had chosen for dinner by that play! He loved it!! It was kinda strange the combonations we came up with but it's going to be fun to see how all the different tastes go togather. I was going to start with dinners tonight but I've decided instead of feeling like I'm running behind, I'm going to flip it and be ahead (I do that ALOT with things, bahahaha) and do this menu for next week.

I can't believe that we are already in November - ONLY two months left of the year - what in the world!?!?!

So here's the menu and I'll let you know how it all went next week!

SUNDAY: Ham, oranges, cauliflower
MONDAY: pizza, plums, refried beans
TUESDAY: fidh, peaches, green beans
WEDNESDAY: corndogs, blackberries, lima beans
THURSDAY: chicken, grapes, carrots
FRIDAY: spegahitti, apples, corn
SATURDAY: sausage, bananas, broccoli

See what I mean kinda strange combinations but that's totally cool!!

Much Luv!
Michelle

1 comments:

Amy of While Wearing Heels

What a good mom you are. I would have no idea how to turn the dice game into a football play based game but for the love of your son you did just that. It must be meal time fun and surprising, like the pizza plums refried beans :)

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!