CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 31, 2012

7 yrs ago.....

a quick post before work as today is going to be uber busy without a lunch time post (i eat lunch at my desk and do posts and comp work during my lunch break) since today is my sweet baby's 7th bday and i'm eating lunch with him at school!

seven years ago bubba hubster and i were blessed with our sweet miracle boy, Cordell. as most you know we had a long hard road for 6 yrs before that, but he was worth every moment, tear and needle prick, lol!

Cor, baby you are such a blessing in momma and daddy's life, you fill our lives with hope, happiness, light and love. you are our miracle boy, and we are so glad God made you especially for us. we hope you always know "i know i know y'all luv me!" and how much you mean to us and our family. you make me smile everytime look at me with that crooked grin, and your arms around my neck are the most precious jewels i have. we luv you buckaroo!


Cor said we needed to decorate for football season!
i luv you sweet boy.
 
Much luv,
Michelle


1 comments:

Anonymous

Such a sweet post and he's a little cutie-pa-tootie. He put a helment on the cat lol that's funny lol yes you are blessed! God is so good:)

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!