CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Fanatics {or i think I'm loosing my mind}

Good Morning Lovlies!

Thank Goodness it is Friday! Although I don't know why I say that because the weekends around here are just as crazy. I guess at least it's one less crazy (work) to deal with.

We had meet the teacher last night, and I just know that we are going to have a great year! I'm sad because I'm loosing my room-mom bestie  - we've been together since kinder! But we're great friends outside that and PTO Board Members so I'll get to see her a lot anyways :) Cor's teachers seem very sweet, down to earth and gentle. I know that's a strange description but he is really sensitive and shuts down with gruff people, so my heart is soothed.

We have our first scrimmage without coaches on the field football this weekend, so how I'm not sure that I will survive this weekend. We have to be at the field at 9:30am, the big opening day stuff from 10-12pm, game at 12:30pm and I then have concession duty at 2pm for a maximum of 2 hrs. If you're quick at math that equates to about a 7 hr day at the ball field, but I get my concessions over with.

Cub Scouts is been crazy with all the stuff I have to do this year, but at least I have about a one to two week reprieve until leaders meeting. Which I am so very thankful for since I need to get Cor ready for school MONDAY! My sweet boy is a THIRD grader and they are changing classes this year - say what?! yes my baby is a) in THIRD grade and b) CHANGING classes!

Operation  Birthday 9.0 has suffered greatly this year, I am just NOW getting the invites done! We have two weeks till his party! I've never been so far behind, thank you sweet baby Jesus, that he wants a party at the local Incredible Pizza (although my budget doesn't think so, my sanity does). I have to make the cake, as I have always made his birthday cakes. Although in all seriousness he doesn't care one way or another, so that baby night get bought this year. It was totally different when he wanted to make the cake with me and we picked out all the décor togather. He's not into that so much anymore. With the package we chose I'm not doing party bags (each kid gets a $5 game card, a game of lazer tag and 1 hr of unlimited video game play, buffet and drink) plus I would imagine the mommas would be grateful to not get a bunch little toys. I'll be sure to post pictures when it happens.

I've been so blessed with my PTO Board friends the end of last year and the beginnings so far this year. Things have been crazy and they love me anyways and let my craziness slide. I promise ladies I will get better and be there more often! Thank y'all from the bottom of my heart for being so understanding and loving.

Today is the last day of summer for us (besides the weekend but I don't count that because we would be off anyways) and I'm wishing I had taken the day off to do something extra fun with my Cor.

I hope everyone has a great day, weekend and beginning of school!

Much Luv,
Michelle

1 comments:

Amy of While Wearing Heels

Oh my goodness you've have had and still do have a lot going on. You must like being busy :)

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!