CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Mania {or what we did last week and weekend}

Hey Everyone!

How were things last week and weekend? I hope this week is even better!

Here are some pictures to show what our week and projects consisted of.

 I tweaked my command center some more, although this is not the final picture.
 I added some ribbon taggies to hang my hand towels I use daily.
 My hubby installed shelves in our upstairs master bedroom.
And just because I can't resist these handsome guys!
 
(Yes that is a Buckee's Christmas shirt and it is August, but to my little man if it's hanging in the closet it's fair game!)
 
 
I'll have a complete tutorial on the hand towel tabs on Wednesday, I hope you'll come back and check it out!
 
Much Luv,
Michelle

2 comments:

jamie @ [kreyv]

You were busy! I love getting stuff done!

Amy of While Wearing Heels

You have been so productive. It must feel good getting things in order and marked off your to do list!

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!