CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012 {A Look Back}


Every year I like to send some sort of picture with our cards. This year I did a little something different, I stole the idea from Amy over at My 3 Monsters from her Christmas card post. I threw it togather this year, next year I hope it will be much better.

 The front of our 2012 Christmas card.
The back of our 2012 Christmas card.
 
I really liked them this year, although next year will be tweaked a little better, I still really love the look of it. I always emjoy getting cards in the mail that give me some insight into what's going on with people and their lives, esp. if they live far away.
 
 
So from our family to yours Merry Christmas 2012!
 
Much Luv,
Bubba Hubster, Michelle & Buckaroo

1 comments:

Amy of While Wearing Heels

What a great Christmas card. I love getting some sort of a glimpse into my friends and families lives. Your card looks happy and bright and full of smiles and wonderful memories.

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!