CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 13, 2012

New Do for the New Year!! {or I Got Tired of Migraines}

Hello Luvs!

Just a quick note this morning - lots to do!

I was trying to let my hair grow out, but migraines insued and I *finally* found someone that can cut great short haircuts. So tell me what ya think?!


I could just feel the weight lifting off as he was cutting and my neck started to move upright.


And this my friends is why I was having migraines! Yes!! This was my hair he cut off noone else's was in the picture. If you remember my hair wasn't that long - barely jaw length. I am blessed (or cursed depending on the day) with amazingly thick hair.

So tell me what ya think about it? I absolutely LUV it - little hairspray and wax if I've got the time and bam I'm done!

Much Luv,
Michelle

2 comments:

Amy of While Wearing Heels

I LOVE IT. I wish I had your beautiful thick hair. It really brings out your eyes. What a fun and stylish new cut!

Dina

Your hair looks so cute! I love short hair! And I get migraines too. Blah!

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!