CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 25, 2013

It's ok too.....

Hey Friends!

So to continue on with "What I Learned"  I want to talk about something that has been weighing on my heart a lot since my last post.

I also learned it's ok to be 'weak' and to show it. I think part of being strong is knowing how to acknowledge that weakness. I don't ever want anyone to read that post and be discouraged that they have 'weak' moments, or even weeks, and think they are "wrong".

Friends, I have weak moments, a lot of them. One thing I learned for MYSELF is that I can't let it overwhelm and consume me. Sometimes the littlest of things will get me, some days is the 15 passenger van that I see on the road and it triggers a flood of tears. We talked about getting one of those as we had full intentions of adopting at minimum five kiddos, even more if they ended up with siblings down the road. Sometimes it's just the complete silence of the house when Buckaroo and Papa Bear isn't at home. And others is just the thought of them.

My point is that it is absolutely 100% OKAY to be 'weak' and have those moments.

If you notice every time I use the word weak its got those marks, because in all honesty, I don't think it is being weak. I think it takes a strong person to acknowledge those feelings, work through them, ask for help and to show those feelings.

This is coming from a person that did NOT cry in front of people when I was hurt or hurting. I would sometimes cry when I would be angry, but never when I was hurting, either physically or emotionally. I have no idea why, I just didn't want people to know my 'weak points' and use them against me.

I've learned in admitting my "weakness" I *am* stronger.

Much Luv,
Michelle


1 comments:

Amy of While Wearing Heels

You are strong and smart and inspiring and positive. Another beautiful written post my sweet friend.

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!