CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Come and Get Yo Grub OONNNN!!!!

hey hey hey!! I got a couple things this Tuesday, I said I would give y'all some of my recipes from the last couple weeks. So on with the show!

Beans & Meat - E-zay P-zay!! 1# Browned hamburger, 1 can of chili beans, 2 cans of pork-n-beans heated up and consume! Buckeroo luvs this meal the most of ANY meal I make.

Sloppy Joe - 2 cans tomatoe sauce, 1 can tomato paste, 1 small can of diced tomatoes drained (optional), 1 T Worchestire sauce, 2 T brown sugar (trust me on this), 1/4-1/2 T chili powder, 10 shakes of Tabasco sauce, browned hamburger meat with diced bell peppers, onions and minced garlic. let simmer all day!

Speghatti - I wish I could tell you this but it's one of secrets that I'd have to kill ya if I told ya!! <insert G-Man sunglasses here> haha, no seriously I just add all kinds of Italian spices and keep adding em until I get the taste I like. I do let it simmer in the crockpot all day though. sorry....

I'll bring it some more next week, peeps.

Here are a couple pix of my most favorite finds, some last year some this year (yes you saw L-A-S-T year, why?  ummm....that's how I roll???) So in no particular order:
I bought this pretty little thang up in Oklahoma (I KNOW you are singing the Broadway show tune!) for $25. While it wasn't a steal, I feel deeply infatuiated with it so I gladly plunked down $26.88 in one of the best little shops in downtown Duncan.


Sorry guys I still don't know how to rotate pictures yet. This little baby is a rotating musical Santa Claus. I know that this isn't most peeps flava, but you must understand I have a full fledged love affair with cheesey 1970's Christmas decor. So little gem was in my hand the whole time we were looking around the Fall Barn Sale @ http://vintageandco.blogspot.com/. I can't wait for the April spring sale!





Come back for WIWW on Wednesday, Thursday for my canister make over and Friday Friday Friday Funday HUGE furniture reveal!

Hope to see you guys visiting and leaving me some luvs!

In His Love & Wisdom,
Michelle

2 comments:

Erin

Looking forward to your posts this week!

EV Charger Installation West Valley City

Great blog I enjooyed reading

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!