CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

SOOOO Excited and I Just Can't Hide It !!!

hey hey hey!

yesterday i went to a friends house and she helped me learn to sew. i fell madly in luv with her sewing machine too. anyways she taught me how to sew a valance for Buckeroo's room, he got to play with friends, AND she feed us a wonderful supper! She has even been so gracias as to offer her house for a sewing night once a month for a few of us ladies and our buckeroo's and buckerette's! so here's the first thing we made!


This is the front of Buckeroo's "balance" aka valance. We leave our blinds open majority of the time so i wanted the backside to be nice too.


So this is the backside. Originally he picked these two fabrics for the valance and I picked the army side while at Walmart getting thread for the valances. Well if you know Buckeroo you know that one of his favorite shows is Top Shop and the other being Swamp People, you will often find him watching The Sportsman Channel for hunting instead of cartoons.  So the very first thing he said when he saw the army fabric was "I want this side in my room, is this from WW2?" It has the old bombers that where painted on it.

Sisters let me tell you I was so proud of myself I just couldn't contain it! I can't wait for our girls sewing night!!

In His Luv & Wisdom,
Michelle

1 comments:

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear

Aww..that is so sweet!! I'm excited for you! Sewing is my favorite! Before you know it, you'll be sewing your own clothes :)

I'm visiting your blog via the Live Laugh Rowe blog hop. I am now following via GFC. I would love for you to stop by my blog, look around, and hopefully follow along, too!!
www.bearrabbitbear.com

Post a Comment

Tell me The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!